Omega Casablanca Ceiling Fan
Omega Casablanca Ceiling Fan have 4 attachments , they are Casablanca Remote Control Ceiling Fan, 48 Inch Ceiling Fan With Light Inch Ceiling Fan Omega Casablanca 48 White Ceiling Fan With, Casablanca Ceiling Fan Remote Control Replacement Omega Casablanca Ceiling Fan Remote Control Replacement, Omega New Yorker Ceiling Fan Light Catalogue Light Ideas; Casablanca .. Here are the attachments:
Omega Casablanca Ceiling Fan was uploaded on June 1, 2018 at 1:27 pm. This article is uploaded in the Ceiling category. Omega Casablanca Ceiling Fan is tagged with Omega Casablanca Ceiling Fan, Omega, Casablanca, Ceiling, Fan..When matched with all the ideal highlight hues like shades of magic, blue green that is light Omega Casablanca Ceiling Fan may be cool hues for the bedroom. Glittering accessories comfortable and could make your place more breathtaking. It is the utilization of yellow colour it is the very best color for the room and was spot-on, not too brilliant but relaxing.
This color is so mixes perfectly with all the color taste and extras used in this room We hope room style with color choices above can help you assess your own property on the color scheme that's most cozy for you.The bedrooms are properly designed to begin selecting the most appropriate colour.
Picking a color scheme that you cause you to feel not many uncomfortable and like may be the most important issue that you need to consider. Do not forget to be sure that whichever color mixture you choose should correspond to every detail inside your room.
Explanation of Omega Casablanca Ceiling Fan
Omegao•me•ga (ō mē′gə, ō mā′-, ō meg′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- the 24th and last letter of the Greek alphabet (Ω, ω).
- the vowel sound represented by this letter.
- the last of any series;
CasablancaCas•a•blan•ca (kas′ə blang′kə, kä′sə bläng′kə),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in NW Morocco: wartime conference of Roosevelt and Churchill, January, 1943. 2,139,204.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.