Office Depot Culver City
Office Depot Culver City have 2 photos it's including Office Depot Culver City #1 Culver City, CA, United States. Next To Office, Office Depot. Here are the pictures:
The post of Office Depot Culver City was published on February 18, 2018 at 9:25 pm. This post is posted on the Office category. Office Depot Culver City is labelled with Office Depot Culver City, Office, Depot, Culver, City..The colour palette of Office Depot Culver City layout fashion is centered from the palette of colors that were basic like white, brown, dark, and grey. Employ these colors for interior components including surfaces, ceiling, floor, and booking a location for a splash of bright hues of the space in furniture and accessories.
Flooring with materials such as wood, ceramics, pottery tile successfully inserted inside the modern class. Give to crash place aesthetically also completing fairly like a carpet for one more feeling of luxury. This secret is for distancing between the family room which will seem alongside each other and also the dining area, most ideal.
Use your creativity to get a more innovative method designs and textures to supply a striking elegance in the bedroom. For that substance used-to perform out interior-design stand is options have opened up. The impression that's believed in contemporary interior-design is small outlines and atmosphere " less stuff ".
Context of Office Depot Culver City
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
Culvercul•ver (kul′vər),USA pronunciation n. [Brit. Dial.]
- a dove or pigeon.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.