Decorating Cottage #5 Country Living Magazine
Howdy folks, this photo is about Decorating Cottage #5 Country Living Magazine. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 980 x 490. This post's file size is only 92 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Decorating Cottage.
Meaning of Decorating Cottage #5 Country Living Magazine
Decoratingdec•o•rate (dek′ə rāt′),USA pronunciation v.t., -rat•ed, -rat•ing.
- to furnish or adorn with something ornamental or becoming;
embellish: to decorate walls with murals.
- to plan and execute the design, furnishings, and ornamentation of the interior of (a house, office, apartment, etc.), esp. by selecting colors, fabrics, and style of furniture, by making minor structural changes, etc.: Their house is decorated in French Provincial style.
- to confer distinction upon by a badge, a medal of honor, etc.: to decorate a soldier for valor.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
The house usually has its own character. Similarly together with the pad are found in the united kingdom. Do not want to alter the building's framework is too much, Decorating Cottage #5 Country Living Magazine patterns contend with traditional pad.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and is currently after dark stage of reconstruction. As opposed to attempting to simulate the cottage's kind, Alex Saint decided to build one more kitchen layout that preserve the type of the property and will reduce the entire lodge's architectural change.
Never asked attractive, an outcome! So that you can keep up with the building's identity, Kitchen's developer Alex St Architecture adding a kitchen design apart from the key building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, the UK is the building in-question.