Bias Tape Quilt
Bias Tape Quilt have 4 photos , they are Use Something To Help Guide Placement Of The Bias Tape., Bias Tape Quilt #2 Place, Bias Tape Quilting Challenge CPU By Katherine Jones Of Chigwell, Tasmania, Australia. Pieced And Quilted By Katherine Jones., Jillily Studio - Blogger, Jillily Studio - Blogger. Here are the photos:
This blog post of Bias Tape Quilt was posted at March 12, 2018 at 9:02 pm. It is posted under the Quilt category. Bias Tape Quilt is labelled with Bias Tape Quilt, Bias, Tape, Quilt..When matched with all the proper feature colors like shades of magic, lightblue green Bias Tape Quilt may be trendy hues for that room. Gleaming components will make your room more stunning and relaxed. It's using yellow shade it is the top coloring for the room and was spoton, not soothing although too vibrant.
Picking a color scheme that you cause you to experience not many uncomfortable and like may be the issue that is most critical that you should contemplate. Do not neglect to be sure that whichever colour combination you choose must match every aspect within your room.
This color is really blends completely with all the color taste and extras utilized in this bedroom We hope bedroom layout with color selections above can help you evaluate your house over a color palette that's most cozy for you.The bedrooms are smartly designed to begin selecting the most appropriate coloring.
Definition of Bias Tape Quilt
Biasbi•as (bī′əs),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., bi•ased, bi•as•ing or (esp. Brit.) bi•assed, bi•as•sing.
- an oblique or diagonal line of direction, esp. across a woven fabric.
- a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question;
- a systematic as opposed to a random distortion of a statistic as a result of sampling procedure.
- [Lawn Bowling.]
- a slight bulge or greater weight on one side of the ball or bowl.
- the curved course made by such a ball when rolled.
- the application of a steady voltage or current to an active device, as a diode or transistor, to produce a desired mode of operation.
- a high-frequency alternating current applied to the recording head of a tape recorder during recording in order to reduce distortion.
- on the bias:
- in the diagonal direction of the cloth.
- out of line;
- cut, set, folded, etc., diagonally: This material requires a bias cut.
- in a diagonal manner;
slantingly: to cut material bias.
- to cause partiality or favoritism in (a person);
influence, esp. unfairly: a tearful plea designed to bias the jury.
- to apply a steady voltage or current to (the input of an active device).
Tapetape (tāp),USA pronunciation n., v., taped, tap•ing.
- a long, narrow strip of linen, cotton, or the like, used for tying garments, binding seams or carpets, etc.
- a long, narrow strip of paper, metal, etc.
- a strip of cloth, paper, or plastic with an adhesive surface, used for sealing, binding, or attaching items together;
adhesive tape or masking tape.
- See tape measure.
- a string stretched across the finishing line in a race and broken by the winning contestant on crossing the line.
- See ticker tape.
- See magnetic tape.
- a magnetic tape carrying prerecorded sound: a tape of a rock concert.
- to furnish with a tape or tapes.
- to tie up, bind, or attach with tape.
- to measure with or as if with a tape measure.
- to record or prerecord on magnetic tape.
- to record something on magnetic tape.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.