Bay Window Drapery Rod
Bay Window Drapery Rod have 5 images it's including Bay Window Drapery Rod #1 Bay Window Curtain Rod Set, 5/8\, Bay Window Curtain Rod Amazon, All Things Thrifty, Bay Window Drapery Rod Amazing Design #4 Image Of: Large Bay Window Curtain Rods, DIY Bay Window Curtain Rod. Below are the photos:
This post of Bay Window Drapery Rod was uploaded on January 18, 2018 at 12:00 pm. This post is posted in the Curtain category. Bay Window Drapery Rod is labelled with Bay Window Drapery Rod, Bay, Window, Drapery, Rod..As of late, with the use of showcases getting more and more common, decorating tips are increasingly critical. The more mirrors about the wall, the greater the look and feel of a toilet that provides a richer picture of the space that is tiny.
Many appreciate their favorite cartoon people to show on the toilet walls. The use of the proper light colors and colors can be in building the best decoration, important. Eventually, the combination of the correct bathroom ceiling lamps and light shades produce the lavatory wall a terrific thing to consider. Regardless of what your creative, the room form can't modify. However, it is possible to educate all of your imagination to bring colour and some existence in the shower experience.
The idea of decorating a Bay Window Drapery Rod could be modified frequently so that the toilet is definitely a location that was better. It is possible to boost your bath experience together with the wall design that is appropriate. Using wallhangings shunned inside the bathroom because the usage of water and water from hot water can actually hurt this wall design. The children's bathrooms also provide distinct wall designs.
Context of Bay Window Drapery Rod
Baybay1 (bā),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water forming an indentation of the shoreline, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- [South Atlantic States.]an arm of a swamp.
- a recess of land, partly surrounded by hills.
- an arm of a prairie or swamp, extending into woods and partly surrounded by them.
Windowwin•dow (win′dō),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- such an opening with the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or any other device, by which it is closed.
- the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or the like, intended to fit such an opening: Finally the builders put in the windows.
- a windowpane.
- anything likened to a window in appearance or function, as a transparent section in an envelope, displaying the address.
- a period of time regarded as highly favorable for initiating or completing something: Investors have a window of perhaps six months before interest rates rise.
- chaff1 (def. 5).
- [Pharm.]the drug dosage range that results in a therapeutic effect, a lower dose being insufficient and a higher dose being toxic.
- See launch window.
- a specific area at the outer limits of the earth's atmosphere through which a spacecraft must reenter to arrive safely at its planned destination.
- a section of a display screen that can be created for viewing information from another part of a file or from another file: The split screen feature enables a user to create two or more windows.
- to furnish with a window or windows.
- [Obs.]to display or put in a window.
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.